Example of Common Restoration Services:
- Cloth Reback
- Leather Reback
- Leather Binding
- Cloth Binding
- Japanese tissue repair
- Page repair
- Text block sewing
- Inner and Outer Hinge repair
Two Most Popular Services:
- Family Bibles
- These bibles are usually kept as family heirlooms as they contain family history and have been passed down through the family over the generations.
- Typically require full restoration: Cover board restoration, spine repair, minor page repairs, new headbands, new hollow tube, new hinges, new end papers, leather reback
- Personal Bibles
- These small bibles are typically used frequently and were not made to withstand the use.
- The new leather covers are more durable and can be personalized with your name stamped on the front cover, as well as a cross image and the title on the spine. The leather can be in the color of your choosing.
Archival Protection Boxes:
- Clamshell Boxes
- Basic box: Made entirely with book cloth, colors are customizable. Label on spine with title of your choosing.
- Premium box: Made with leather spine and book cloth on balance, colors are customizable. Label on spine with title of your choosing, can add blind or gold tooling to spine for minor extra charge
- Enclosure with opening on one side so you can slip your book in, spine facing out.
- Built to perfectly and securely hold your book with a little tension to ensure book does not slip out
- Made with book cloth, colors are customizable. Label on spine with title of your choosing.